Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

whee

Sweet monster! What's all that cool music from? I especially liked that spooky song at the beginning.

Harry Potter Revisited Harry Potter Revisited

funny except

it's pretty amusing, except most of dumbledore's lines are pretty bad. i liked the part where he said he was gandalf, and the "no he isnt" guy, but dumbledore sounds too much like an annoying teenager... fix him up a little. but really, it is funny, i like it, especially "mreow, I mean boo", and Hagrid crying.

UtterNonsense responds:

Hehehe... I WAS an annoying teen when I voiced Dumbledore. Still am, actually.

-Rory

Kittie: DGS - Episode 1 Kittie: DGS - Episode 1

uhhh, song..

hey dude. sorry, this isn't actually about this flash, was actually wondering if you could tell me the name of one of the songs you used in the the Kittie DGS dress up. that one about being nobodies and wanting to be somebody or something. I think it was the 3rd one. it was pretty rad. if you could e-mail me the name, i sure would be grateful. email me at thatspookybean@gmail

Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B. Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B.

Hmmmm!

Bonus point for innovation, but very hard to control (too hard - annoying). Cool arcade-style idea though. One last thing: Zim wouldn't say "anyways". ;)

IZSBHR responds:

Gotcha.

Invader Zim Interactive Invader Zim Interactive

Nice sound & animation

Kinda weird idea for how it worked, but in a way, kinda cool. I liked beating Nick.

Invader Zim Dressup Invader Zim Dressup

aieee.

that is damn cool. at first I felt ripped off, and now I feel shown up. hah. love the sound bites and the fact that you can do GIR or Zim. the only real bad thing about it is low aesthetic appeal, it's a bit jumbled and chaotic and the white spaces around the pieces, although there for a reason, are not very attractive. but still, totally awesome! check out mine, k? :) it's on NG somewhere.

unplugged electric guitar solo unplugged electric guitar solo

Yee.

Pretty cool, I love it.

nbh responds:

thanks

SpecimenTransportUnit- Noodles SpecimenTransportUnit- Noodles

yeah

not bad for a garage band of jr high schoolers. XD no, seriously. i listen to this willingly time and time again.