Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B. Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B.

Hmmmm!

Bonus point for innovation, but very hard to control (too hard - annoying). Cool arcade-style idea though. One last thing: Zim wouldn't say "anyways". ;)

IZSBHR responds:

Gotcha.

Invader Zim Interactive Invader Zim Interactive

Nice sound & animation

Kinda weird idea for how it worked, but in a way, kinda cool. I liked beating Nick.

Invader Zim Dressup Invader Zim Dressup

aieee.

that is damn cool. at first I felt ripped off, and now I feel shown up. hah. love the sound bites and the fact that you can do GIR or Zim. the only real bad thing about it is low aesthetic appeal, it's a bit jumbled and chaotic and the white spaces around the pieces, although there for a reason, are not very attractive. but still, totally awesome! check out mine, k? :) it's on NG somewhere.

the ugly the ugly

i love "point and clicks" and mysteries, and scary flashes, but this... um. no. anything i want to say has already been said, so, that's all.

Miss.Dynamite KISS doll Miss.Dynamite KISS doll

Love the tall black boots especially..

wow. dress-ups are usually super lame, but this is almost definitely the best one i've ever played. it was actually for DRESSING UP, instead of just UNdressing. ;) and i never did that when i was a little girl, y'know, playing with dolls. i preferred to play with trucks and my Star Wars action figures. but now i like dressing up dolls too. heh. this one was really fun. and i like the fact that she's giving the finger. hee... tres bien! 5/5

Paper Doll-dressup Paper Doll-dressup

whaddya know

wow! she has pubic hair and her boobs look like boobs. and aren't enormous. other than that, it's quite boring even for a dress-up; but you know that. however, i give you a 5/5 cos she looks realistic - although perhaps rather skinny. *shrug*

Average Chick (Dress-Up) Average Chick (Dress-Up)

I WAS GONNA EAT THAT CAKE!!

i think dress-ups are lame unless they're funny or weird, etc, but i'm giving you a good score for that Brak song! TOO friggin funny. we loves the brak. i'm taking a point off for making her bra removable though cuz it's just unneccessary. *shrug* 4/5

Found Lost Found Lost

*bow*

very nice! quite spooky. could have been a bit more interactive though. my only two complaints are that you had to click on a thing a 2nd time to make the pop-up dialogue go away, so sometimes it got confusing. and the other thing is the ending wasn't that great. *shrug* a bit anti-climactic. still liked it though. the noise freaked me out. :D

Quick Pic - BOOBIES!!! Quick Pic - BOOBIES!!!

damn 12 year olds on NG. Tsk.

those are some seriously gross n' fake looking boobies. that's not why i'm giving it a zero though.

Pigeon Crisis Pigeon Crisis

great fun, even though i think pigeons are neat

a lot of fun, but the reloading every 5 or 6 bullets was VERY ANNOYING. i missed so many golden pigeons cuz of that damn reloading. i have horrible aim no matter what, so i would miss and then it would friggen say reload and go blank for a millisec while it loaded, which was enough for those pigeon bastards to get away.
anyway, the best parts were the music and being able to hit things in the scenes as well (like sheep). you might want to spell check, i mean geez. no big mistakes, but still.