Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2 Zelda: UO Epis:5 2of2

whee

Sweet monster! What's all that cool music from? I especially liked that spooky song at the beginning.

Harry Potter Revisited Harry Potter Revisited

funny except

it's pretty amusing, except most of dumbledore's lines are pretty bad. i liked the part where he said he was gandalf, and the "no he isnt" guy, but dumbledore sounds too much like an annoying teenager... fix him up a little. but really, it is funny, i like it, especially "mreow, I mean boo", and Hagrid crying.

UtterNonsense responds:

Hehehe... I WAS an annoying teen when I voiced Dumbledore. Still am, actually.

-Rory

Kittie: DGS - Episode 1 Kittie: DGS - Episode 1

uhhh, song..

hey dude. sorry, this isn't actually about this flash, was actually wondering if you could tell me the name of one of the songs you used in the the Kittie DGS dress up. that one about being nobodies and wanting to be somebody or something. I think it was the 3rd one. it was pretty rad. if you could e-mail me the name, i sure would be grateful. email me at thatspookybean@gmail

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

Impressive!

very nice work. good choice of music. especially love the Nail Bunny part. ;)

Tomorrow's Nobody DVD Tomorrow's Nobody DVD

cool

david's pretty cute.

Self Gratification Self Gratification

Eh... cheese.

uh... ew. heh. only funny because of the cheese... cheese is just funny by itself. cheese... heh. but... sorry man. old joke.

L is sick of walkiing L is sick of walkiing

Five woots

one of my favorites. I love the voices. L's voice is perfect. "oh, sexy librarian." one question though, what manga/anime IS the sekshi ribrarian from? and who's the guy who catches 'arry Potter? eh??? he looks like what I always pictured Sirius to look like, but I'm sure that's not who he's supposed to be.

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

*screams bloody murder*

THAT'S SO HOT!!! MAKE MORE. *growls*

Snape gets into L's past Snape gets into L's past

Ajkelckd ngaetscvq.

WHAT?! HOW DID YOU MAKE SOMETHING SO HILARIOUSLY DELIGHTFUL!?! I'm lovin it.

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

EEK!

hot until the old man titties. then it's just hilarious. HAH!! love it. you should make more... your art is GREAT. only make at least ONE that's all hotness, no grossness... cuz you'd be good at it. ;) yay L and Raito.